Updating LEYES Search Resources
In order to disseminate new Search Resources at Health Legislation Portal, we request to replace the link to LEYES database at each VHL. Previously routed to the LEYES´s iAH search interface, from now on, the link must take the user to the Health Legislation Portal homepage.
Launched in 2011, the Health Legislation Portal brings innovations in search resources. The main novelty is the use of integrated iAHx search engine. This interface has filters (clusters) that quickly refine searches by: documents with full text, country, act type, subject, year and language. Other new feature is the inclusion of an area of outstanding issues in Health Legislation.
To countries with records at LEYES database
- Access the Health Legislation Portal
Click "Search" to access the Search page of the Portal.
- In the left column, select the appropriate country at Country filters. In this example, we filter by "Argentina".
- The search result is filtered by country records. From the records of the country, click XML.
- Note that a page with the data in XML format appears. Just use the link on this page.
- Copy the XML link. In the example of Argentina:
- Replace the output=xml to output=html
- Copy the link with html output and replace it by old link to the LEYES database.
For countries that still do not cooperate with LEYES database
Replace LEYES old link at VHL page: http://bases.bireme.br/cgi-bin/wxislind.exe/iah/online/?IsisScript=iah/iah.xis&base=LEYES&lang=i&form=F
To Legislation Portal link: http://www.legislacion.bvsalud.org/
Disabling old search interface
The iAH search interface will be available until November 30, 2012. For this reason, we request to exchange LEYES link until this date.