Training courses proposal
Usually the courses are demanded by institutions that are part of the VHL Network, for example, Ministry of Health, Public Universities, etc.
To train professional/students for the access and use of the technical and scientific information in Health Sciences, exploring the resources of information available on Virtual Health Library (VHL).
- Basic notions on methodology of the search in health, structuring of the question of research, principal types of study
- Search resources available in the VHL and sources of health information, databases MEDLINE, LILACS and others
- Access to the full text of the document: SciELO library (electronic scientific magazines); Portals of Scientific Jorurnals; Agreements and others
We recommend that the training activities are programmed in 2 modules.
Module I: Theoretic course (without limit of participants)
Interactive class with demonstration on-line of the resources of information on the VHL, with examples of search in the different sources of information, indicated by the participants.
Módule II: Practical course
The participant does practical exercises and navigates in the site of the VHL.
Module I Room equipped with computer connected to the Internet, projector of multimedia, microphone if necessary.
Module II Computers connected to the Internet or Wifi (1 computer for every 2 or 3 participants).
Por conta da instituição promotora do curso
- Infra-estrutura da sala de curso
- Valor do curso
Por conta da BIREME
- Material de divulgação: pasta e folders dos serviços
- Material didático: apresentação, exercícios e avaliação
- Indicação do profissional – professor do curso