The system is intended for data entry and maintenance of serials collections.
It allows the interchange of data with Catálogo Coletivo Nacional (CNPq/IBICT) and the Serials on Health Sciences database (BIREME/PAHO/WHO).
- Manages databases of titles described according to national (IBICT) and international (ISDS) standards;
- Manages databases of issues descriptions as if operating an automatic kardex;
- Manages secondary mask databases containing presentation formats and publication frequency, with automatic generation of issue releases;
- It does not require CDS/ISIS - MicroIsis installed;
- Uses text interface (MS-DOS).