MetaIAH search in WordPress
- Have a VHL-Site installed and running.
By default, when installing the VHL Plugin in WordPress, there is only the option to perform a search on information sources indexed in IAHx by using the VHL Search widget.
In order to allow searching through MetaIAH interface, one must follow some steps for setting up:
- Access the site that generates the HTML code to create a MetaIAH search box in WordPress;
- Fill in the text field with the VHL-Site URL that has all IAH information sources described and set;
- Choose the language from a list;
- In WordPress, select the Text widget and paste the generated code.