FI-Admin is a management system for the VHL information sources.
In this system it is possible to manage:
- LIS - Health Information Locator (internet resources)
- DirEve - Events Directory
- Multimedia Resources Catalog - Videos module developed.
- LILACS-Express journal - LILACS journals with or without its own internet portal.
- SeCS Standardized Short Titles (TITLE) - BIREME Internal Management.
It replaces the older LIS, DirEve and LILACS-Express Editor management systems. The next systems to be replaced are the LILDBI-Web and the SeCS TITLE base.
- A system to manage all the VHL information sources
- A CC user and password to manage all of the VHL information sources (BIREME Accounts)
- Multiuser system
- Online system hosted by BIREME
- Service-oriented architecture
- Levels of permissions regarding profiles (Documentalist , Editor , LILACS -Express Editor)
- Records managed by status according to the information source (Admitted , Pending, Refused and Off) and in addition to bibliographic records (Draft and LILACS-Express)
- Viewing of records through plug- ins (LIS , DirEve and Multimedia)
- Use of DeCS vocabulary for all sources managed in the system
Advantages of adopting FI-Admin
Updated platform maintained by BIREME Unnecessary technology infrastructure in cooperating centers Rationalization of time and cooperation process with the VHL information sources Simplification of the same record reuse process for different networks Elimination of the ISO file upload flow Immediate publishing of records (LIS , DirEve and Multimedia) and a maximum of 3 days to LILACS-Express records System security improvement Improvement quality for data based on controlled tables and specific actions for data normalization
Creating users in FI- Admin
The creation of users and service permissions for the FI-Admin is managed through the BIREME Accounts. The management of these users is shared with national and thematic network coordinators, being enabled for this action:
- VHL Argentina
- VHL Fiocruz
- VHL Breastfeeding
- VHL Health Professional Education
- VHL Health History and Heritage
- VHL Public Health
- VHL Honduras
- VHL Uruguay
For LILACS -Express Editor management, follow documented process in the following link:
- Entry into the FI-Admin system to LILACS-Express Editor
- LILACS AL & C Editors entry in FI- Admin to LILACS-Express
System development information
- Framework Django
- Publication of records through the WordPress plug-ins
- API for content searching created with Solr Lucene
Related links :