FI-Admin is a management system for the VHL information sources.
In this system it is possible to manage:
- (LIS) - Health Information Locator (internet resources)
- (DirEve) - Events Directory
- Multimedia Resources Catalog - Videos module developed.
- LILACS-Express journal - LILACS journals with or without its own internet portal.
- SeCS Standardized Short Titles (TITLE) - BIREME Internal Management.
It replaces the older LIS, DirEve and LILACS-Express Editor management systems. The next systems to be replaced are the LILDBI-Web and the SeCS TITLE base.
- A system to manage all the VHL information sources
- A CC user and password to manage all of the VHL information sources (BIREME Accounts)
- Multiuser system
- Online system hosted by BIREME
- Service-oriented architecture
- Levels of permissions regarding profiles (Documentalist , Editor , LILACS -Express Editor)
- Records managed by status according to the information source (Admitted , Pending, Refused and Off) and in addition to bibliographic records (Draft and LILACS-Express)
- Viewing of records through plug- ins (LIS , DirEve and Multimedia)
- Use of DeCS vocabulary for all sources managed in the system