Difference between revisions of "FI-Admin"
m (→Advantages of adopting FI-Admin)
(→System development information)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
Revision as of 17:16, 23 August 2016
FI-Admin is a management system for the VHL information sources.
In this system it is possible to manage:
- LIS - Health Information Locator (internet resources)
- DirEve - Events Directory
- Multimedia Resources Catalog - Videos module developed.
- LILACS-Express journal - LILACS journals with or without its own internet portal.
- SeCS Standardized Short Titles (TITLE) - BIREME Internal Management.
It replaces the older LIS, DirEve and LILACS-Express Editor management systems. The next systems to be replaced are the LILDBI-Web and the SeCS TITLE base.
- A system to manage all the VHL information sources
- A CC user and password to manage all of the VHL information sources (BIREME Accounts)
- Multiuser system
- Online system hosted by BIREME
- Service-oriented architecture
- Levels of permissions regarding profiles (Documentalist , Editor , LILACS -Express Editor)
- Records managed by status according to the information source (Admitted , Pending, Refused and Off) and in addition to bibliographic records (Draft and LILACS-Express)
- Viewing of records through plug- ins (LIS , DirEve and Multimedia)
- Use of DeCS vocabulary for all sources managed in the system
Advantages of adopting FI-Admin
- Updated platform maintained by BIREME
- Unnecessary technology infrastructure in cooperating centers
- Rationalization of time and cooperation process with the VHL information sources
- Simplification of the same record reuse process for different networks
- Elimination of the ISO file upload flow
- Immediate publishing of records (LIS, DirEve and Multimedia) and a maximum of 3 days to LILACS-Express records
- System security improvement
- Improvement quality for data based on controlled tables and specific actions for data normalization
Creating users in FI- Admin
The creation of users and service permissions for the FI-Admin is managed through the BIREME Accounts. The management of these users is shared with national and thematic network coordinators, being enabled for this action:
- VHL Argentina
- VHL Fiocruz
- VHL Breastfeeding
- VHL Health Professional Education
- VHL Health History and Heritage
- VHL Public Health
- VHL Honduras
- VHL Uruguay
For LILACS -Express Editor management, follow documented process in the following link:
- Entry into the FI-Admin system to LILACS-Express Editor
- LILACS AL & C Editors entry in FI- Admin to LILACS-Express
System development information
- Framework Django
- Publication of records through the WordPress plug-ins
- API for content searching created with Solr Lucene
Related links :