CDS-ISIS for Windows Installing
Winisis - Installation procedures
- When the download is finished, locate the Winisis install file and double click it. Follow the instructions on the screen.
For Windows 2000, XP and NT
- To setup the Winisis for Windows 2000 or NT, follow the instructions in the readme.wri file that comes with WINISIS instalation files.
- Winisis is a 16-bit application, therefore a special property should be set in this 32-bit environment. Drag the Winisis icon to the desktop creating a shortcut. Click the right button of the mouse on the Winisis icon. Select the Shortcut tab and set Run in separate memory space. It is the option under the Target box. This will make Winisis stable under Windows NT, Windows 2000 and XP.
- If the error persists, please read the procedures available at UNESCO's CDS/Isis page and download the CTL3D.DLL file. Copy it to the following directory:
windowssystem (for Win3.1, 95, 98, Me, XP)
winntsystem32 (for Windows NT4, 2000)
- To download ctl3d.dll now, click here.